Why become a member of Region E?
When a disaster hits a community or region, healthcare systems will be impacted and may need to respond. When healthcare systems already have relationships, it is easier to work together to efficiently respond to the disaster. Coordinated regional planning will create a more prepared and resilient healthcare system
As a member, your agency will
- Build relationships with other healthcare organizations, emergency management agencies, community partners, and other key healthcare coalition partners
- Work together in the planning process to address regional preparedness gaps
- Gain access to training, exercises, and regional assets
- Coalition members will have the opportunity to collaborate with each other, learn from shared experiences, and get assistance with emergency preparedness-related requirements
- Joining the coalition is free
All healthcare coalition organizations and community partners in our 12-county region are invited to join the Region E Healthcare Coalition.
Membership is available at no cost to you. Members attend quarterly Coalition meetings, participate in planning, training, and exercises, and work with and support other members during disaster response and recovery with relationships built. You can join the Region E Healthcare Coalition by contacting us or attending a meeting. If you are not within our county Region and need assistance finding the Region associated with your county, please reach out to us and we can assist.
How to maintain membership
- Obtain a login for the GHA911 and WebEOC platforms, please visit our resources to learn more
- Attend meetings
- Participate in planning, training, and exercises